Artichoke And Feta Cheese Souffle
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces Feta cheese crumbled
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts drained, chopped
Combine all ingredients. Spray five ramekins with cooking spray. Divide mixture in bowls (about 1/2 cup each).
Bake at 400 degrees until golden (20 to 30 minutes). Remove ramekin to serving plate. Serve accompanied with toast, muffins, roasted potatoes, or other side dish.
This recipe yields ?? servings.