Apple kugel muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon plus extra
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2-3 medium apples, peeled and chopped into small pieces
1. Preheat 350 degrees. Heavily grease 12 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix the eggs, oil,sugar, sienna on, vanilla, flour, and baking powder at medium speed. Do not over mix.
3. Place a small mound of apples into each prepared muffin tin. Spoil batter into each tin to cover apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon a. Bake 20-30 minutes.