Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 large leaves Romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 1/2 cups croutons
Adapted from spicysouthernkitchen.com
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.
I like to mix half of the dressing with the pasta and chill it and then mix in the remaining dressing just before serving, but you can do it all at once.
Be sure to salt your cooking water for the pasta well, at least 1 tablespoon of salt.
Anchovies can be omitted. You might want to double the Worcestershire sauce if you do.
You'll also love
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie Cookies 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Classic Meatloaf Nuwave 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Taco Pasta Salad 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Tortellini-Vegetable Bake 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe