Oreo Cookies & Cream No Bake Cheesecake
This Oreo Cookies and Cream No Bake Cheesecake is best if it is made the day before and refrigerated. Creamy and deliciously easy, your friends and family will love this cheesecake!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3/4 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar. Add melted butter and blend till combined. Press into 2" mini cheesecake pans & set aside.
Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder and lemon juice to a bowl. Beat with a mixer till smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat till incorporated. Gently fold in Oreo cookies. Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken in the middle.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set, or overnight for best results.
Remove from fridge & smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipped cream & garnish with mini Oreos.
You'll also love
- Mom's Best Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Taco Pie 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Cod in Creamy al Ajillo Sauce 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana Bars with Cream... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Authentic Butterbeer from... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- The Perfect Moist Yellow Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chana Masala 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Seafood Boudin 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Italian Marinated Eggplant... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Seasoning Mix 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Grape salad 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Blue-Ribbon Banana Bread 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Cream Cheese Danish 3.7/5 (63 Votes)
- עוגת גבינה... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beet Jelly 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)