Easy Southern Banana Pudding
This banana pudding is so easy, you can throw it together at the last minute, even if you have to put it in your host's fridge.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 220mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Arrange half the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-quart serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers. Cover with Cool Whip.
Refrigerate 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy, Garlicky, Tomato Gazpacho... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Melted-Tomato BLTs - Slow Cooker 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Seared Pork with Roasted Grapes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffeecake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin, Arugula,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheddar & Bacon Loaf 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Crazy Banana Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)