BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
A simple and refreshing pasta salad that works perfectly during the hotter months of summer.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker
- 1 pound thick cut bacon, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 12 ounces Fusili pasta
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 cups green leaf lettuce, chopped and loosely packed
- 3 tablespoons cold water or milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water until cool. Set aside.
In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and water. We are adding the water to thin the mayonnaise out slightly so it distributes better amongst the ingredients. Give your Pepper mill a few good turns over the mayonnaise and whisk it in until the dressing is smooth.
Place the cooled pasta in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, bacon and mayonnaise mixture. Fold all together using a spatula.
Give your pepper mill another few good turns over all the ingredients and stir. Place the pasta salad in a covered container and chill for 30 to 40 minutes prior to serving.
You'll also love
- Creole Meatloaf with Tomato Gravy 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Beef Summer Rolls 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Thai Noodle Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- PORK SAUSAGE & TOMATO RIGATONI 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Sandwich 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Naan BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Baked Macaroni 3.9/5 (59 Votes)