White Chocolate Pumpkin Dreams
- 1 cup softened salted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (freshly ground)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups flour (pack down when you measure)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
you can either spray your cookie sheets with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper.
Mix the white sugar with the brown sugar. Stir until the mixture is a uniform color.
Add the sticks of softened butter and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Add the beaten egg and mix it in thoroughly.
Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix them in thoroughly.
Mix in the nutmeg, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Measure out one cup of pumpkin and add it to your bowl. Stir it in until the mixture is smooth.
Add the flour in half-cup increments, stirring the batter smooth after each addition.
Add the white chocolate chips. Mix them in and then add the chopped pecans. Stir everything in thoroughly.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some dough and drop it on your cookie sheet. These cookies will be small, but they spread out when they bake. Place the cookie dough balls 3 to a horizontal row, 4 rows to a sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 12-14 minutes, or until they are firm.
Remove the cookie sheets from the oven and let the cookies set up for 2 min. Then use a metal spatula to remove the cookies from the cookie sheets and transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
When all the cookies are baked and cooled, its time to frost them with Susan's frosting.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)