Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from spicysouthernkitchen.com
Place a large skillet over medium heat and add ground round. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink.
Add both cans of tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain well.
In a medium bowl, stir together noodles, green onions, sour cream, and cream cheese.
Spoon noodle mixture into a greased 13X9-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place cooking spray side down on top of baking dish to cover.
Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Tri-Layered Vegetable Kugel 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Brunch Egg and Sausage Soft Tacos 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Lamb Meatballs with spiced tomato... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Barley Stew 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Ground Beef Gyros 4.5/5 (39 Votes)