Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust
Quick and easy way to prepare salmon. The Parmesan herb crust complements the salmon. Serve with a side Caesar salad.
- PARMESAN HERB CRUST:
- 1 salmon filet, about 2 pounds, left whole
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped Parmesan cheese
Adapted from addapinch.com
Preheat oven to 425º F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easiest cleanup.
Place salmon, skin side down, onto lined baking sheet. Cover salmon with another piece of parchment paper. Bake salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and remove top piece of parchment paper. Top with garlic, Parmesan and parsley mixture. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until registers 135º F when checked with an internal thermometer probe. The Parmesan cheese should have melted and lightly browned..
Allow to rest about 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Tri-Layered Vegetable Kugel 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Brunch Egg and Sausage Soft Tacos 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Spicy Remoulade... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Seafood Salad Dip 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Pan Seared Tilapia in White Wine... 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Lime Sauce 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Rigatoni and... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)