Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- 1 1/2 lbs. Ricotta
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 c. sifted all purpose flour
- 1/4 c. heavy cream, whipped
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs whites
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
Step1-Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fareinhite.
Step2-Beat drained ricotta until smooth, gradually add 3/4 cups sugar and egg yolks, beating after each addition.
Step3-Beat in flour, lemon rind and vanilla.
Step4-Beat egg whites with remaining sugar until stiff, combine with whipped cream and fold into ricotta mixture.
Step5-Turn into a 12 inch spring form pan which has been buttered and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs.
Step6-Bake 8 minutes, lower oven to 325 degrees Faareinhite and bake 70 minutes.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Paprika Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Nainamo Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI GRILLED WITH RED ONION... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mason Jar Salted Caramel Brownie... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Southwest Chicken Nachos 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Low Carb White Birthday Cake 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake 3.8/5 (95 Votes)
- Salmon Tagliatelle with Creamy... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)