Parmesan Paprika Chicken
Chicken breasts breaded with a Parmesan and paprika coating is baked until golden and crispy. This unique combination of ingredients makes a fantastic dish that all your family will love!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture. Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
You'll also love
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Southwest Chicken Nachos 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Shrimp Broccoli... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach and Brie Chicken with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chinese Plum Chicken 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers 4.2/5 (12 Votes)