- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour ( to dredge Tenderloin)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (40 g) packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups hot water
Adapted from food.com
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
Season with Salt& Pepper.
Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
Mix the soups together with the hot water.
Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to
rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).