Chicks-on-the-Ranch Deviled Eggs
Chicks-On-The-Ranch deviled eggs are almost too adorable too eat, almost! Have fun making these and then eating them too and be sure to get the whole family involved, the kids love to help make these cute little snacks. These deviled eggs are the perfect way to use up any eggs from the Easter egg hunt.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 5 carrot chips
- 12 capers
- Fresh dill sprigs
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each egg so it sits flat. Cut the top third from each egg. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Add cheese, salad dressing, mustard and pepper; stir until well blended. Spoon into the egg white bottoms; replace tops.
Cut 12 feet and 12 small triangles for beaks from carrot chips. Gently press the capers into the filling for eyes; add beaks. Insert a dill sprig in top of eggs for tuft of feathers. Place feet in front of chicks. Refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- Potato Wheat Bread 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornbread Chili Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Watermelon & Pineapple Salsa 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry & Pear Crumble 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cashews with Sea Salt & Black... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Italian Easter Bread 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pecan Baked Ham 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easter Pretzel Chicks 4.2/5 (13 Votes)