Watermelon Ginger Punch
- 8 cups seedless watermelon cubes, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 TBS grated peeled fresh ginger
- 18 (1") seedless watermelon balls
- 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- Cracked ice, optional
Adapted from mrfood.com
1. Put 4 cups watermelon in a blender; process until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids. Repeat procedure with remaining watermelon cubes.
2. Combine lime juice, sugar, and ginger in a bowl; stir with a whisk until sugar dissolves.
3. Add lime juice mixture and watermelon balls to watermelon mixture; stir in sparkling water just before serving. Serve over cracked ice, if desired.
Makes 6 servings (1 cup each). Each serving = 2 Weight Watchers points.