Paleo Aspargus Bacon Bone Broth Soup
This Paleo, Dairy, sugar and gluten free soup is the perfect bridge from winter to spring in the kitchen. Marrying the flavors of the spring with winter cooking methods. Simple and delicious!
- Bunch of Asparagus
- 4 strips Sugar, Nitrate Free Bacon
- 32 ounces of Chicken Bone Broth
Preparation time 45mins
Adapted from paleobosslady.com
Preheat oven to 400 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Clean asparagus and separate into four smaller bunches. Take each bunch and wrap a slice of bacon around the asparagus. Place each bunch on the parchment lined pan. Place in oven and bake until desired done which for this recipe is when the bundles are slightly browning and crispy on the edges. Approximately 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and slice into about 1/5 inch pieces. Heat bone broth until boiling. Grab your Waring Pro blender and add with the bone broth. Whip on level 1 for 30 seconds than level 2 for 60 seconds. Add S&P as desired and enjoy this healthy, nutrient dense soup!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)