- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned low-carb dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Pour melted butter into 2-quart casserole dish and distribute scallops evenly inside the dish.
Combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture over scallops.
Bake in oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 7 carb grams per serving.