Cheese Onion Garlic Bread
687 cal | 36 g fat | 49 mg chol
- 2 French baguettes, cut into 3/4 inch diagonal
- 1 large minced onion
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Slice the French baguettes diagonally into 3/4 inch slices.
3. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Combine the onions and garlic in the skillet. Cook and stir until tender. Set aside to cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
5. On a cookie sheet, arrange the French bread slices in a single layer. Spread the onion and garlic mixture on the bread slices. Spread the cheese and mayonnaise mixture over the onion
and garlic mixture on the bread slices. Broil about 5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Avocado Shrimp Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Sausage Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Shoulder in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Beef Brisket (Zinfandel)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup - Beef Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)