Banana, Carrot, Orange Smoothie Recipe
A perfect smoothie to accompany your weight loss efforts!
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 carrot, thoroughly washed
- 1 banana, halved
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Low Fat Milk to the fill line
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from allnutribulletrecipes.com
Add all ingredients to your large nutribullet cup, saving low-fat milk for last.
Once you have filled the cup with low-fat milk to the fill line, puree ingredients to desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Cookies with Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Strawberry Cacao Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla-Banana Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)