Lemon Dump Cake
This Lemon Dump Cake recipe is as easy as it sounds–just dump the ingredients into a greased pan, spread evenly, bake and wait for deliciousness!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (61 Votes)
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cups butter, cut up
- 1 can lemon frosting
Adapted from WORKITMOM.COM
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
Dump lemon pie filling into pan, spread evenly. Dump dry cake mix on pie filling layer, spread evenly. Sprinkle nuts over cake mix. Sprinkle cut up butter over top. Bake for 48 to 53 minutes. Let cool.
Top with frosting.
Alternatively, you may bake the mixture in a crockpot on low for 2-3 hours
You'll also love
- David Venable's Beef Brisket... 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry and Almond Slaw 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt, Spinach, and Feta... 4/5 (85 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe