Peach Coffee Cake
This is what you get when you combine a peach pie with coffee cake. Love this dish served warm or cold - either way it's delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 to 4 large fresh ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cooking time 30mins
Slowly add 1 cup sugar, beating well at medium speed
add eggs beating well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir well.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with 2/3 cup milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Pour batter onto greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan
arrange each slices over batter.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Granny’s Cocoa Cream Pie 3.8/5 (757 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (648 Votes)
- Chickpea & Ham-Hock Stew 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Quiche Lorraine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chewy Date Nut Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toll House Kookie Brittle 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Golden peach pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FRENCH CRUNCH PEACH PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)