Green Grape Salad
This refreshing Green Grape Salad is bursting with flavor, from the juicy grapes that explode in your mouth, to the nutty pecans, and tangy sour cream.
- 4 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.