Balsamic-Roasted Brussels with Prosciutto and Pomegranate
Roasted Brussels sprouts are a quick side dish. Adding in a few extra ingredients take it to a whole new level of yum.
- 1.5 lbs organic Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and sliced in half
- 3 oz prosciutto, torn into squares
- 1/4 cup organic EVOO
- 2 good drizzles of balsamic vinegar
- Maldon sea salt, to taste
- 1 organic pomegranate, arils removed
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place the Brussels sprouts and prosciutto on the prepared pan. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic, toss together with your hands, and spread out.
Roast for 15 minutes, add the pomegranate arils and carefully toss again. Continue roasting another 5-15 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are tender and the prosciutto is crisp.
Season with Maldon sea salt and toss again before serving.