Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 pound) bag baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
1. Place baby carrots and onion slices in the bottom of your slow cooker. Place your pork tenderloin on top of the carrots and onions and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together stock, apricot preserves, mustard and thyme leaves. Pour glaze mixture over tenderloin.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until tender and cooked through.
You'll also love
- New England Spider Cake (Cornbread... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Sausage and Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork & Cabbage Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Maple and Brown Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Brisket in Apricot and... 0/5 (0 Votes)