Pecan & Apricot Couscous
Couscous is an easy grain to prepare as it cooks in only 5 minutes. The addition of cinnamon and apricots are reminiscent of this grain’s North African origin.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Parsley sprig, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from landolakes.com
Place couscous, Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread and salt in large serving bowl; add boiling water. Cover bowl with plastic food wrap; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff mixture with fork.
Add apricots, pecans and parsley. Toss gently until well mixed. Garnish with fresh parsley sprig, if desired. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.
You'll also love
- Fuzzy Peach Martini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "WET" Shredded Pork burrito 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek) 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic Lime Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fire & Ice Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sam Choy's Asian Macadamia Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Alexander's Orzo & Wild Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)