Turkey Sausage Breakfast
- 1 lb. ground turkey sausage
- 8 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 4 oz. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook sausage in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, stirring and breaking up lumps, until evenly brown. Drain and crumble into a large bowl.
3. Add egg whites, green onions, has browns, milk, cheese, salt and pepper to cooked sausage, stirring until combined well. Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Simmered Pinto Beans with Chipotle... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Wild Rice Soup 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Beef And Broccoli Recipe 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey & Broccoli Alfredo 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Sausage Lasagna Wraps 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio &... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Eggplant and Turkey Sausage Lasagna 4.8/5 (5 Votes)