Good. Can add 1 bag saurkraut, if you wish.
Start about 2 hours before serving.
- 6 pork chops, rather thick (1/2 - 3/4 in or so)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 1/2 c. apple juice
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. ketchup
- 2 t. cornstarch
- 1/4 t. ginger
- 1 large red cooking apple
Arrange chops in one layer in 9 X 13. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake 350 for 1 1/4 hours, turning chops once.
Combine apple juice and next five ingred. in small saucepan. Boil until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
Core apple and cut into 6 rings.
Remove chops from oven, skim off fat. Put an apple ring on each chop. Pour apple juice over chops. Take 15 min or until chops are very tender, basting occasionally.
You'll also love
- Jiffy Scalloped Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Goose Breast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Banana Foster recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY MARGARITACUPCAKES WITH... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Venison Bacon Cheese Burger 4/5 (2 Votes)
- TANGY SANTA MARIA PULLED PORK 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Avocado/Apple Puree with Fresh... 4/5 (2 Votes)