Venison Bacon Cheese Burger
- 1 lb Ground Venison
- 1/2 lb Ground Pork
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 4 Thick slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Hamburger Buns (not the cheap ones)
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy. Remove bacon from pan, cut in half, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine venison, pork, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, chopped onion, bread crumbs, minced garlic and egg, until evenly combined. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill at medium-high heat.
4. Remove the meat from the fridge and shape the mixture into 4 - 1/2lb patties. Brush burgers with olive oil (be careful because they will flame up) and grill about 4 minutes per side (time will very upon preference). Top each burger with a slice of cheddar cheese and two bacon strips.
Serve Venison burgers on rolls with your choice of condiments.
You'll also love
- Mom's Creamy Chicken & Broccoli... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Moroccan Braised Beef with Root... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- TANGY SANTA MARIA PULLED PORK 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops With... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- DUCK CONFIT RAVIOLI 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Veal Stew 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Nut Encrusted Venison Racks 4.5/5 (2 Votes)