- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 quarts (24 cups) popcorn
- 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup each of your favorite M&M's candies such as peanut butter, pretzel, almond, peanut or coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup M&M's milk chocolate (optional)
Melt butter or margarine over low heat in saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
Pour mixture over popcorn and mix well. Add M&M's to mixture, stirring in well. Add nuts if desired.
With buttered hands, take small handfuls of mixture. Form into sticks by rolling between palms. Place on waxed paper to set.
Optional: Melt 1/2 cup M&M's milk chocolate over low heat or in the microwave. Drizzle over sticks or dunk ends.