Amish Broccoli Bake
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) box herbed stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted and divided
Adapted from dallasduobakes.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place half the broccoli in the casserole dish.
Sprinkle with half the cheese and half the stuffing mix.
Pour half the butter and half the soup mixture over stuffing.
Repeat layers one more time.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot in center.