Asiago Cheese & Broccoli Bake
Can be made as a casserole, in individual souffle dishes or even ramekin dishes. To keep recipe from being soggy, put thawed broccoli into a tea towel and wring it out.
- 1 C. Basmati rice (white or brown)
- 1-1/2 C. Vegetable broth
- 1 10-oz. box frozen Broccoli (thawed & rung out)
- 1 C. shredded Asiago Cheese
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt (cheese is somewhat salty)
- I like to make the broccoli pieces small so if there are larger stems or florets, cut them to be not larger than thumbnail size. This adds to the pleasant presentation of the dish.
Cook rice in broth instead of water. Mix rice with broccoli, egg, and 1/2 of the cheese and place into lightly greased casserole, souffle dishes or ramekins. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is slightly golden (approximately 45 minutes).
You'll also love
- Amish Broccoli Bake 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Zucchini Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Pork Chops (sonoma... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- D’Amico’s Dried Cherry Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corny Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli & Zucchini Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Tortellini-Broccoli Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)