Smoked Salmon Rolls
If you enjoy some kick with your smoked salmon, you'll love the bit of horseradish that adds zing to these smoked salmon rolls. Crisp cucumber adds crunch.
- 12 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cucumber
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Zest of 1/2 lemon, grated
- 1 teaspoon dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Dill sprigs and lemon wedges to serve
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cut smoked salmon into 16 strips about 5 × 1 1/2 inches. Cut cucumber into sticks measuring 1 1/2 by 1/4 inches.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon zest, dill, and horseradish together in a bowl and mash together until ingredients are fully combined.
Lay the smoked salmon strips on the work surface. Spread with the cheese mixture, leaving 1 inch empty at one short end. Lay a cucumber stick about 1/2 inches from the cheese spread end, and roll up tightly.
Arrange rolls on a serving platter. Garnish with dill sprigs and lemon wedges, and serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Antipasta 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Fluff 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cherve' Terrine 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Delight Cookies 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tagliarelle with Truffle Butter 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Portuguese Fisherman's Stew 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bayou Stuffed Catfish With Cajun... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.1/5 (9 Votes)