This Sparkling Sidecar beverage features the traditional ingredients found in this cocktail, Cognac, orange liqueur and lemon juice plus some seltzer water for the sparkling bubbles served in a cocktail glass rimmed with optional coarse sugar.
- 1 ounce Cognac
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Seltzer Water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Combine 1 ounce each cognac, orange liqueur and lemon juice in a shaker.
Moisten the rim of a tumbler and dip in coarse sugar; fill with ice. Shake the drink well, then strain into the glass. Top with a splash of seltzer.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Toffee... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Famous Homemade Cheese Straws 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate"... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Baileys Grasshopper 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Eggnog Jello Shots 4/5 (45 Votes)