7-Layer Mexican Dip
This dip is incredible and super easy. The pico de gallo adds a fresh taste that isn't in other 7-layer dips.
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup each guacamole*, TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Salsa
- 1 cup or to cover shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- Guacamole can also be substituted with re-fried beans
Mix cream cheese and seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Layer guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheddar cheese, onions and olives over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate.
Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Apricot Oat Bars 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pie Shot 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- How to Make Beer Cheese Sauce 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- The Very Best Homemade Beef Jerky 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- mexican dip (dam dip) 4/5 (1 Votes)