slow cooker bacon-ranch chicken and pasta
- 1 ib chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- (optional, add peppers or mushrooms)
1. spray 4 qt crock pot with cooking spray, place chicken in pot.
2. in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except spaghetti. pour over chicken.
3. cover, cook on low 6 hrs. or high 3-4 hrs.
4. just before serving, shred chicken and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.