Garlic cheese bread REE Drummond
- three and one half cups grated cheddar
- 3 quarter cup grated pepper jack
- Half cup grated parmesan
- Half cup mayonnaise
- One and one quarter stick softened butter
- Four green onions minced
- Four cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix the cheese with the Manny, quarter stick of softened butter and the green onions. Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge until you need it.
Melt the remaining 1 stick of butter in a skillet over medium low heat and add the garlic. Cook for a couple of minutes to release the garlic flavor.
Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it is evenly distributed. Spread the cheese mixture on the low and bake until the cheese is hot and bubbly about 10 minutes.