Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free chicken broth, low sodium
- 1/2 cup tomato, peeled and diced
- 2 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 6 ounces medium shrimp, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
1. Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta.
2. Meanwhile, place olive oil and garlic in a large sauté pan and sauté for several minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add chicken broth and tomatoes to pan; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
4. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain.
5. Add shrimp to pan and cook for several more minutes, until shrimp are opaque.
Add basil and toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.
You'll also love
- Pizzettes with Caramelized Onions,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom-Potato Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Jamie’s Easy Baked Salmon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Cakes-Zucchini Crab Cakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushroom-Ginger Noodles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salad Fresca (good with Blackened... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)