Delicious Gorgonzola-Thyme-Stuffed Olives are the perfect appetizer to share.
- 3 ounces gorgonzola cheese or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 40 pitted whole green olives
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In a medium mixing bowl beat gorgonzola cheese and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in thyme and pepper.
Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitting with a small plain round tip. Pipe the cheese mixture into each olive. Spoon olives into glass container.
Store olives in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Bacon Asparagus Pastry Twists 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Jell-O Shots 1/5 (2 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Copycat White... 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mockafoni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Quesadillas on George... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)