Mini King Cakes
King cake is a Mardi Gras tradition. You can make these cinnamon roll mini versions in a jiffy! They freeze well if you have leftovers. Ha ha!
- 1 (17.5-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls with icing
- 2 tablespoons yellow colored sugar
- 2 tablespoons purple colored sugar
- 2 tablespoons green colored sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Separate dough into 5 rolls. To make mini king cake, unroll 1 roll into a dough rope; fold rope in half lengthwise. Twist dough in a spiral, and shape into a circle. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up rolls, placing 2 inches apart.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread icing on warm cakes. Sprinkle with colored sugars.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.5/5 (241 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.4/5 (186 Votes)