Mini King Cakes
King cake is a Mardi Gras tradition. You can make these cinnamon roll mini versions in a jiffy! They freeze well if you have leftovers. Ha ha!
- 1 (17.5-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls with icing
- 2 tablespoons yellow colored sugar
- 2 tablespoons purple colored sugar
- 2 tablespoons green colored sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Separate dough into 5 rolls. To make mini king cake, unroll 1 roll into a dough rope; fold rope in half lengthwise. Twist dough in a spiral, and shape into a circle. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up rolls, placing 2 inches apart.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread icing on warm cakes. Sprinkle with colored sugars.
You'll also love
- Better Than Sex Chex Mix 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Royal BiBingka 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Stuffed... 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Muffin Pan Tuna Melts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Gingerbread Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.8/5 (101 Votes)