Spinach quiche appetizers
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 10oz pkg frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 4oz cans green chiles, drained, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 400.
in a large bowl, beat the eggs, stir in flour and baking powder. Stir in spinach, melted butter, green chiles, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese.
Pour mixture into 3 quart casserole. Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven to 350; bake for 25-30 minutes more or until the quiche is puffed and center is set. Remove and let stand 15-20 minutes.