Orange Roughy Florentine
- 2 large boxes fresh baby spinach, cooked
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 ounces orange roughy fillets
- 10 3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In the baking dish, toss together spinach and mozzarella cheese; spread evenly in pan.
Rinse fish and pat dry; cut into serving size pieces. Arrange fish on top of spinach.
In a small bowl, whisk together soup and sherry; pour over fish.
In another small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. To with this mixture.
Bake in 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.