Slow Cooker Lipton Pulled Pork
Tender and delicious Pulled Pork prepared in the slow cooker. A great addition to a summer barbecue or perfect for a busy weekday dinner.
Cost per recipe*: $8.00
Cost per serving*: $1.00
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook Time: 4 Hour(s)
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from recipesecrets.com
Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except rolls and pour over pork; turn to coat.
Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is tender.
Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices.
Serve on rolls and enjoy!