Speedy Sausage Rigatoni
Full of veggies, pasta and Italian sausage, this easy and delicious Sausage Rigatoni meal is ready and on the table in only 30 minutes!
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 large zucchini, cut lengthwise in quarters, then sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) carton Campbell's Savory Portobello Mushroom Soup
- 8 ounces (1/2 of a 1-pound package) rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Cook the sausage in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the zucchini to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the soup and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the rigatoni and cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Grape Pecan Crunch "Salad" 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Amazing Coconut Shrimp Beignets... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Mexican Lasagna 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Sausage, Bisquit Bake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara 4.5/5 (25 Votes)