- 1 pkg. Super Moist butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 can (8oz.) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 can(14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 350.
Cake mix,butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Press evenly in ungreased 13x9 pan.
Sprinkle with raisins, pineapple, coconut; pour condensed milk over coconut. Sprinkle w/ almonds.
Bake for 25-27 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Store tightly covered
You'll also love
- Carrot Ambrosia Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus-Brie Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- VODKA ORANGE JUICE CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Tuna with Wasabi-Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kiwi - Pear - Apple Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple-Cream Cheese Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Shrimp with honey mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)