Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
Flatbread gets spread with ranch and rolled up with crispy bacon, turkey, American cheese, tomato slices, red onion, and lettuce to make a light, healthy lunch.
- 4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces roasted turkey deli meat
- 4 slices fat free American cheese, such as Kraft Singles
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup light ranch dip or dressing, such as Kraft Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.
You'll also love
- Green Beans with Caramelized... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage with White Beans and... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey Dijon Pecan-Crusted Pork Loin 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon-Studded Venison Burgers 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffed Peppers 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (8 Votes)