Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Chocolate peppermint bark makes for a super tasty Christmas treat and gift. Be sure to make extra to give to friends!
- 1 cup (6-ounces) white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup crushed peppermint or spearmint candies, divided
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup crushed candies. Repeat with chocolate chips and an additional 1/3 cup candies. Alternately drop spoonfuls of chocolate and white chocolate mixtures onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Using a metal spatula, cut through candy to swirl and spread to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies.
Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Beer & Cheddar Fondue 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Skillet Corn, Zucchini, & Tomatoes... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Brine 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Coconut Cherry Cookies 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Amaretto Butter Cookies with... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 4.3/5 (6 Votes)