Crunchy Veggie Wrap
Quick and easy veggie wrap makes a healthy and tasty lunch or dinner. Feel free to mix in other veggies, to your preference.
- 1 light flatbread original wrap, such as Flatout® brand
- 1/4 medium avocado, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/4 small cucumber, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/4 small red sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from recipe.com
Place wrap on a work surface. In a small bowl, mash together avocado and lime juice. Spread mixture over the wrap.
Arrange carrot, cucumber, and red pepper strips on top of the avocado mixture, leaving about 2 inches of space at each end of the wrap.
Sprinkle with feta cheese; roll up into a spiral. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 4 hours. If desired, cut in half diagonally.
You'll also love
- Grilled Bone in Pork Chop with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mediterranean Egg Casserole for Two 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Hoppin' John New Year's Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheddar Olive Appetizers 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Brie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 4.1/5 (66 Votes)
- Four Ingredient BBQ Ribs 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Cookie Dough Truffles 4.6/5 (13 Votes)