Spiced Bourbon Beer & Maple Martinis
Spiced bourbon beer & maple martinis are great for the holidays!
- 1 cup chilled bourbon
- 1/4 cup chilled dark beer, such as Negra Modelo
- 1/4 cup chilled pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- Ice cubes
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 4 small dried red chiles, such as japones, rinsed and patted dry
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Combine the bourbon, beer and maple syrup in a martini shaker. Fill the shaker with ice cubes. Cover and shake about 8 times. Strain the drink equally into 4 large chilled martini glasses.
Using a nutmeg grater, grate about 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg over each martini. Add a chile to each martini and stir to blend. Serve very cold.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
You'll also love
- Easy Pineapple Glazed Spiral Ham 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shot 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Classic Vanilla-Orange Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Copycat Spicy Queso Blanco... 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Princess Punch 4.2/5 (47 Votes)