Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup craisins
Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Then stir in oatmeal. Put aside.
In a medium bowl, beat butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add egg and beat until mixed. When mixed well beat in vanilla.
Add craisins and chopped pecans by hand and mix well.
You'll also love
- Martha White Cornbread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Tetrazzini 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crusty Puffed Potatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cupcakes, Key Lime 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple/Orange Turkey Ham Glaze 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Vodka 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- The Original Roasted Raspberry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Fruit Nut... 4/5 (1 Votes)