Flank Steak With Garlic Butter
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 flank steak thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound butter - (to 1/2 lb)
- 1 large garlic clove - (to 2) pressed
- 1 wide French or Italian bread loaf
To prepare the steak, heat the broiler or a frying pan. Wash and pat flank steak dry and sprinkle it with salt and freshly ground pepper. Pan-fry or broil to taste. (Rare and medium-rare work best with this cut of meat.)
Put butter (depending on the steak's size) to melt in a skillet along with garlic. Cut a wide loaf of French or Italian crusty bread into 1-inch-thick diagonal slices and put under the broiler to toast while you're slicing the steak.
To serve, place 1 or 2 pieces of bread on each plate, top with the flank steak slices and pour the garlic butter on top of the steak and bread.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Sour Cream Raisin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chino Latino Roasted Duck With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad With Black Olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Soft-Shell Crabs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe