Honey Lime Red Snapper
Can use any firm white fish
- 3/4 cup key lime juice (or regular lime juice)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 oz each)
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
1. In a small bowl, combine lime juice and honey. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bad; add the fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refridgerate for up to 1 hour. Place remaining mixture in a small saucepan; set aside.
2. Drain fish and discard marinade. Sprinkle fillets with chili powder; place on a greased broiler pan.
3. Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 12-15 minutes or until flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile bring reserved lime juice mixture to a boil. Reduce heat;simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half. Spoon over fillets.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)